The secure gPortal allows you to take an active role in your care:
- Confirm, cancel, or reschedule upcoming appointments
- See outstanding balances
- Pay bills online
- Send private messages and request refills
- Receive email notifications when new materials are available
- Grant access to an authorized representative
- Share their health summary with other care providers
- View electronic medical records, orders, lab results, and patient education
- Review and update their own records
Availabilty of Test Results - Cures Act
A new federal rule requires most test results to be released to you immediately, even if your provider has not yet had a chance to review and interpret them for you.
Your provider may need 3-5 business days to review your results and explain them, if needed. We interpret your results based not just on the normal ranges you may see in your report, but also consider your personal health history. We appreciate your understanding.
While we greatly encourage using our gPortal to electronically submit forms, we also offer patients several forms to download, print, fill out, and bring with you on your visit. This includes a welcome packet for new patients.