Montana Gastroenterology is Hiring!
Montana Gastroenterology, a single-specialty medical practice in Missoula, Montana, is seeking a CMA/RMA to join their team.
• Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
• Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients’ charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
• Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
• May document the provider’s encounter with patients. Lists all proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider. Transcribes patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications.
• Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
• High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting
Interested in applying?
Contact: Tina Radford at email@example.com