Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our highest priority.
We are continually monitoring COVID and responding with plans and procedures based on national and local guidelines.
This includes elevating our already high standards of sanitation, cleaning, and employee hygiene.
To help us protect you and our staff, please see the updated appointment guidelines below.
Reschedule Your Appointment If You
- Are currently awaiting a COVID test or plan on getting one prior to your appointment
- Have had close contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID in the past 2 weeks
- Have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, chills, body aches
- Shortness of breath (not related to known heart/lung disease)
- Sore Throat or any other cold symptoms
- RECENT loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
Please Read Before Your Appointment
Based on the recommendations from the CDC and State Health Department, we will be implementing the following:
- All patients and staff are screened for respiratory symptoms and fever.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at all entrances. Patients must sanitize upon entry.
- We ask that visitors remain in their vehicle in the parking lot. They will be notified by cell phone when the patient has completed their appointment.
- So that we may best serve our patients, we ask that patients let us know ahead of time if they require special arrangements to accommodate a disability.
- Strict hand washing is required of all staff.
- Frequent cleaning/disinfection is required for high touch surfaces.
- Staff is not allowed to work if ill/sent home if become ill.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We are here for you when you need us, and we look forward to seeing you!
Scheduling a COVID-19 Vaccination
If you are a Missoula County resident and would like to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination, please watch this video and visit COVID-19: Missoula City-County Joint Information Center for details: